- PREMIER Elk Habitat
- Located East of Lewistown between the Snowy & Judith Mountains. This property is located in one of the most attractive and highly appreciated regions in Montana.
- Consists of 1,480 Acres of which 1,160 is deeded and 320 is BLM.
- Nearly 1,500 acres of sloping foothill country and grazing land, consisting of an excellent balance of open meadows, pines and aspen groves.
- Loaded with natural springs and brushy meadows, it offers supreme elk hunting. As well as whitetail, mule deer, bear, antelope, moose, turkey and upland birds.
- Well at corrals. Several developed springs and reservoirs.
- To top it off, this area receives far above average moisture and will easily wean seven weight calves with room to spare.
- This is truly a premium ranch to Build Your Own Legacy.
S21, T15 N, R20 E, SE/4; S22, T15 N, R20 E, SW/4SW/4; S27, T15 N, R20 E, N/2NW/4, SW/4NW/4, N/2SW/4; S28, T15 N, R20 E, NE/4, N/2SE/4, SE/4SE/4; S33, T15 N, R20 E, NE/4NE/4; S34, T15 N, R20 E, NW/4NW/4; S22, T15 N, R20 E, SE/4, N/2SW/4, SE/4SW/4; S26, T15 N, R20 E, NW4NW/4, SW/4NW/4,; AND S27, T15 N, R20 E, NE/4NE/4. Also includes a 320 Acre BLM Lease.
Subject to existing grazing lease through 2018.
- Address: Montana
- Price: 1999999
- Acreage: 1480
- Highlight 1: Premium Elk Habitat
- Highlight 2: East of Lewistown