- 124.8 Acres
- 115 Irrigated Acres (86.1 under pivot with remaining under wheel line and hand line)
- Old homestead site on with older home and misc outbuildings (tenant in home)
- Planted mostly in alfalfa with some San Foine, Triticale and peas
- Average years produce 3 cuttings with 4.5-5 Tons/acre
- Excellent access
- Beautiful Clarks Fork River Valley and Pryor Mountain views
Directions: Just a couple miles from Joliet on the Joliet/Fromberg Rd … Located at NW corner of Joliet/Fromberg Rd & Poverty Flat. There are many other ways to get to this property.
Legal: Sec 31 T4S R23E … 124.80 Acres
- Address: Joliet, Montana
- Price: 399900
- Acreage: 125
- Highlight 1: Productive Ag Land
- Highlight 2: Pivot!