832 Joe Hill Creek Road, Columbus
Property Type: Single Family Home
- Log home located in private, rural setting.
- 2,150 Square Feet (1,080 main level/1,080 lower level)
- 3 Bedrooms, 1-1/2 Baths
- Home built in 1993
- Genuine log (not log siding) on main level of home
- Lower level is finished walkout basement which includes Kitchen with access to patio, Master Bedroom, Full Bath, Laundry and Mudroom with access to garage
- Main level is log and includes two bedrooms, large open living room, office and 1/2 bath.
- Attached log garage
- 20 minutes from Columbus. 40 minutes from Laurel.
- Solid wood cabinets, tile, hardwood floors.
- 30 x 50 Pole Frame Barn.
- Livestock setup w/pipe corrals, 2 pens and frost free hydrant.
- Joe Hill Creek runs through the property.
- Good well (12+ gpm)
- Mountain views.
- Abundant wildlife.
- County maintained roads.
- RV hookup.
- Vermont Casting coal/woodstove.
- NOTE: In winter conditions please access property thru Boyd on Cooney Dam Road OR from Columbus take Whitebird to Mcnally and left onto Joe Hill Creek Rd.
No registration necessary
Creek runs through property!
Log Home in private, rural setting