- Beautiful Montana Grasslands
- 3 wells on property
- Lower Sweet Grass Creek traverses through the property
- Excellent access
- 751 Acres – includes 394.093 DEEDED acres AND an adjoining 357 Acre BLM LEASE
- Located in Genuine Ranching Country
Directions: 191 North of Big Timber, cross river and travel 1/2 mile and turn right onto Howie Road, travel 2 miles and you can go left onto Rapelje Road or straight.
Rapelje Road 10.5 miles and then right onto Lower Sweet Grass Road 2.3 miles … property on left … East Fork Road meanders through the property 1.5 miles to the end
Continue straight on Howie Road 7 miles, turn left onto Lower Sweet Grass Road 3.3 miles … property on right …. East Fork Road meanders through the property 1.5 miles to the end
Legal: Sec 27 T2N R16E Tr B of COS 123136 ( 342.223 acres) and Sec 26 T2N R16E Lot 1 of COS 123196 (51.87 Acres) AND includes a 357 acre BLM lease which transfers to buyer at closing.
- Address: Big Timber, Montana
- Price: 399900
- Acreage: 751
- Highlight 1: 3 wells & Lower Sweet Grass
- Highlight 2: Grazing land. Great access